When an attorney has such attention to detail that you can focus on your job instead of his, you’ve got a great one. Theory House was very impressed with Bray & Long, PLLC and the work Brendan Dillashaw delivered for our commercial property purchase.
Commercial Real Estate
Real estate is a vast and complex area of the law. Whether you are a developer, owner, purchaser, property manager, seller, tenant or landlord, you need an attorney who can provide strategic and cost-effective advice with regard to your specific needs. Bray & Long, PLLC, assists individuals and businesses in managing real estate related matters on all fronts, drawing on its vast experience in corporate, financing, tax and litigation matters.
We have successfully represented clients in many areas of real estate law including:
- Commercial property purchase and sale transactions
- Commercial property management and development
- Real estate finance
- Construction law and litigation
- Lease negotiation and drafting
- Lease enforcement and litigation of landlord/tenant disputes
- Title search, title examinations and title insurance
Whether your needs are to create a corporate entity, such as an limited liability company (an “LLC”), purchase real property or the negotiation or enforcement of a contract, our attorneys have the experience and knowledge to meet your real estate needs.