We hired the law firm of Bray Long to help re-negotiate our lease. The process could not have been more efficiently handled. Brendan Dillashaw was mindful of our budget and minimized our liabilities. Working with Brendan made this process headache-free.
Commercial Real Estate
Real estate is a vast and complex area of the law. Whether you are a developer, owner, purchaser, property manager, seller, tenant or landlord, you need an attorney who can provide strategic and cost-effective advice with regard to your specific needs. Bray & Long, PLLC, assists individuals and businesses in managing real estate related matters on all fronts, drawing on its vast experience in corporate, financing, tax and litigation matters.
We have successfully represented clients in many areas of real estate law including:
- Commercial property purchase and sale transactions
- Commercial property management and development
- Real estate finance
- Construction law and litigation
- Lease negotiation and drafting
- Lease enforcement and litigation of landlord/tenant disputes
- Title search, title examinations and title insurance
Whether your needs are to create a corporate entity, such as an limited liability company (an “LLC”), purchase real property or the negotiation or enforcement of a contract, our attorneys have the experience and knowledge to meet your real estate needs.